Monday, December 7, 2009

Cory Everson appreesh post #1


Cory Everson doing an arm stretch = stunning. This cap was taken from her 1995 Body, Mind, and Soul CD-Rom, which I do not have unfortunately. A lot of people seem to prefer Cory Everson back in her Ms. Olympia days rather than her post-competition figure of the 1990s to present day. I personally prefer the latter since that's how I originally became familiar with her. The summer before 7th grade, I discovered ESPN-2 morning programming on accident. Cory had a show called Gotta Sweat. There was something about Cory that I took a liking to. She had a tastefully muscular and fit physique, and she also had a likable and bubbly personality. It's like she managed to balance the vibe of the typical blonde valley girl with that type of girl that was somewhat nerdy yet very "cool." I also liked how she tended to wear the more revealing outfits than her workout partners. She was the star of the show after all. I'm sure if you were a fan, you didn't tune in to see Cory wear long tights.

Be honest because you definitely tuned in to see Cory wear what's pictured above and other similar attire. Come on, I can't be the only one!

This is going to be the first of many Cory Everson appreciation posts. Definitely check back in because I'll share some caps that I made from youtube videos and elsewhere. Here's another cap for your enjoyment until then. Strange how Cory can make a butterfly stretch look cute.

1 comment: