Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Terri

This breaks the theme of "90s babes" due to posting an entry regarding a 2002 swimsuit special. However, Terri was very much a part of the 1990s thanks to the WWE Attitude Era. I can't say that I was a big fan of her onscreen roles though. She was mainly a heel and I didn't like the "Pretty Mean Sisters" stable that she was in. She looked great with her Marlena character though. A few years ago, I obtained a copy of WWE Diva swimsuit DVD of Tropical Pleasure. During Terri's segment, there's a stunning scene about thirty seconds in where Terri is posing and a bunch of birds are flying in the background. Also at that very moment, I didn't realize that Terri was packing some biceps, which is always a plus. She looks unbelievably hot during her segment.



There's also a part a woman is rubbing oil on Terri's chest and Terri's teasing the camera in regards to it. Here's a gif of it:

I actually capped this sequence from the DVD but I'll promise that at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment