Monday, December 28, 2009

Flora from the Real World



This is probably going to be the worst post I've done as far as quality goes. I took some pics from an old VHS seeing as how I don't have the proper technology to take actual frames from a video tape. Explanation aside, I just want to say that I thought Flora from the Real World Miami season was kinda hot. Sure, she definitely played up the whole "bitch" persona, but I let it slide. Anyway, I took these pics from an episode where Flora and Sarah were on the beach. At one point, Sarah mentions to Flora, "The girls are just deflating" in reference to Flora's boobs.


Flora jokingly tells Sarah to shut up and almost immediately after, Sarah decides to poke-tickle Flora:







Sarah gets the reaction she needed, but it isn't enough! So she goes for the legs!

but Flora takes note and swats away.



Much to her chagrin, Flora is not a big fan of being poked.

I guess that single moment counts as a "mainstream tickle." I thought it was kinda hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment