Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Smithers...Smithers...



I mean, Beri Smither. I honestly don't know much about Beri Smither but I remember seeing a picture of her in a fashion magazine in 1996 and thinking she was very pretty. Despite her being from Oregon, I think Beri has a very "Euro" look. She has a tall and slender figure coupled with a very stern yet beautiful gaze that seems more in tune with her fellow Western European peers. Back in 1998, Beri managed to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Here are a few caps/gifs I made from the television special.

I wish there would have been more shots of her in this orange two piece. She looks amazing here.


Looking cute in an artsy two piece.


Here's Beri messing around with her bikini bottom.


And finally, Beri in all her sandy glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment