Monday, December 14, 2009

Timea and Tonya



Tonya Elliott is hot, but I like Timea Majorova better. There's something about Timea that's just appealing to me. Her tan skin and European looks are selling points. I remember seeing a photo of them posing together in American Curves a few years ago. So after some forum lurking, I came across quite a few photos that were lifted from the fitnessbeauties.com site. What I like about most of the pics is that Tonya seems like she can't keep her hands off Timea.

For example:
The mid section grope:


a similar pose known as the "she's mine" further augmented by Tonya's cold stare which seems to say, "Nope, can't have this.":



The damsel grasping onto the heroic barbarian pose:


"fill in blank"


Oh, and this shouldn't be hot, but it is. I present to you, "the sexy wedgie."


Go find the rest of them at fitnessbeauties.com Lots of fine photos there.

No comments:

Post a Comment